- We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infaliable authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life in quality and in abundance.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we needs to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues, which is the initial evidence of baptism in Holy Spirit.
- A divinely called and Scriptually ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for the threefold purpose of leading the Church in: evangelizing the world, worship of God, and building a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son.
- Divine healing is an integral part of the Gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
- There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised..
Our Mission is to build a Holy Spirit empowered movement in which every believer would flourish and reach their full potential in Christ, so to be an agent of healing and transformation in this hurting world and thus fulfill their God-given destiny in this generation for the glory of God.
Our Vision is to produce a community of believers who are
- Powerful in prayer
- Spirit filled in Worship
- Baptised in water
- Baptised in the Holy Spirit
- Knowledgeable in God’s Word
- Faithful in service
- Sacrificial in Giving, so to exalt the name of Jesus and to fulfill the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.